Monday, September 26, 2011

Gang Signs

I have been spending a lot of time on Facebook these days.  I’m not so sure why, but perhaps it’s the way I best keep in touch with my kids all over the North America.

Also, it’s a nice way to keep in touch with their friends as well.

There are always a lot of photos posted, mostly in drunken, compromising poses. Some are actually pretty funny.

But here’s what annoys me to no end:  People flashing gang signs in a lot of these photos.

Every fucking Facebook Page for someone under 25 has photos with them or their friends doing the gang signs.  You know the ones I mean:  palms facing in - 3rd finger over fourth, or 4th finger tucked under 3rd, or the Crips/Bloods “C” done with both hands, and so on….

I mean, really??

Exactly what gang do all you whitebread idiots belong to?

The “living in my parents basement” Gang?  The “I work at a shitty minimum wage job” Gang?    

Child, Please….

Where I live, if you flash those signs (and you don’t really know their meaning) to the wrong person, you may find a fist in your pie-hole or a shank in your stomach.

Leave the gang signs to the real gangbangers who are killers, drug dealers, murderers, and so forth. Let them flash signs to one another.

Just keep your hands to yourself in these photos and listen to your real “Gang Leader” (your parents) and keep your room clean at home, cut the grass on time, and take the trash out on garbage day.

Retards.

No comments:

Post a Comment