Monday, December 6, 2010

Why Things Annoy Me

So, I decided to create a blog.

Why?

Well, as some of you already know, I have an everyday craving for trying to understand people.  People provide an endless supply of amusement for me.

But, mostly, they are annoying. They do annoying things.  They say annoying things. They act annoyingly.

But, I have broken it down:  I finally understand why things annoy me.

A few years ago, a friend of mine told me I reminded him of Larry David from "Curb Your Enthusiasm"; always questioning people, rules, and life in general.  I took this as a compliment, but soon realized he was actually trying to insult me.

As a form of therapy, I decided to write down why things annoy me.  Instead of getting annoyed at things in daily life, it has become cathartic to put it down on paper.  And it has helped me understand people a helluva lot more.

So, now for your reading pleasure, I submit to you my blog as to Why Things Annoy Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment